Software and IT Services
Software and IT Services are an integral part of nearly every global industry. In the UK alone around 1.3 million people are employed in the IT workforce with the sector making an increasingly more significant contribution towards the UK economy each year.
Kirk Newsholme has worked closely alongside a number of software and IT companies across the region for a number of years. In this time we have developed considerable experience and expertise in working with companies in this sector and helping them address the challenges they face.
We can help you address key issues including:
- Managing working capital;
- Monitoring product lives and developing tailored financial reporting by product type including financial forecasts;
- Accounting for product development costs;
- Development of appropriate revenue recognition policies;
- Obtaining suitable corporation tax relief for qualifying research and development;
- Exchange rate fluctuations and VAT issues arising from international trade;
- Access to funding for working capital purposes or in relation to capital equipment.
Sustainable growth within the software and IT services sector remains a crucial component to both the regions and country’s economic recovery. Kirk Newsholme remains committed to supporting companies within this sector by being passionate about offering practical advice based on our specialist knowledge.
Andrew Thomas on 0113 2044223 or email email@example.com.