If you are one of the nine million people in the UK who must complete an annual self assessment tax return, you will know returns are not only becoming increasingly complex but that failing to submit your return on time, or correctly, can result in substantial penalties.
We provide a comprehensive personal tax compliance service for individuals and partnerships that includes:
- completing your personal tax return to include all income from all sources and to claim all allowances and reliefs available to you
- calculating your overall liabilities for the year and advising you of these and of the due dates for payment
- receiving and checking your self-assessment statements of account and liaising with HM Revenue & Customs as necessary
- dealing with claims to reduce payments on account, which can be beneficial under self assessment.
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs investigations and aspect enquiries.
If you wish to know more about our Self Assessment services in Leeds, Yorkshire or would like to arrange a free initial meeting to discuss in more detail how we can help you, please contact Justin Smith on 0113 204 4228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.