Big or small… which is better?
You probably know how difficult it can be to choose between big and small.
Both have clear advantages. Big firms can provide safe hands… ample resources… and the capacity to see the big picture, not just the fine print. But small firms often act faster… communicate better… and tend to value your business more highly because it means more to them.
Wouldn’t it be better to have both… large firm expertise and small firm attention? We believe you can. And that, in a nutshell is why you should choose Kirk Newsholme.
In terms of scale, our five partners retain a hands-on approach while leading a team of more than 40 professionals. So we’re big enough to devote all the right resources to your business. But there’s more to it than this…
Kirk Newsholme don’t just serve our clients – we know them. We know them as people, as well as businesses, and that’s how we relate to them: on a human scale. Productive, open and honest relationships between committed individuals – this is what we believe business is all about. It’s also what gets us out of bed in the morning!
More reasons to choose Kirk Newsholme…
- Straight talking – we won’t baffle you with jargon.
- Sensible fee levels – agreed in advance with no unpleasant surprises.
- You won’t have to worry about deadlines – we do what we say we will, on time.
- More understanding – we’re an owner-managed business too.
- Long term relationships – Kirk Newsholme has an outstanding record in retaining satisfied clients.
- Not just number crunchers – we don’t stop thinking how to help you make more of your business… and we don’t wait to be asked to pass on our ideas!