Accountants for the printing and visual imaging sector
You wouldn’t employ a designer who doesn’t know his Photoshop from his Illustrator. So why would you settle for any old accountant? Kirk Newsholme has considerable experience guiding printing and visual imaging companies through the accounting regime, with an emphasis on taxes and reliefs relative to their industry.
Call Now: 03332 401 333
How we can help
• Attracting a good quality, skilled workforce; access to funding to invest in apprenticeships, skills and training
• Advising on capital investment to keep up with changing technologies
• How to capitalise on social media
• Taking advantage of R&D tax relief; help to look at new, innovative ways of production
• Managing cashflow in an industry renowned for having to deal with long payment terms and often late customer payments
• Importing supplies from the EU – with 90% of UK printers importing supplies from the EU, changes in exchange rates and rising cost of supplies due to the impact of Brexit
“The UK is the world’s 5th largest producer of printing products, employing over 116,000 employees. With a turnover of £13.8 billion across 8,400 companies and £700 million per annum capital investment, printing adds more value to the UK economy than any other manufacturing industry apart from pharmaceuticals.” – British Printing Industries Federation
Need urgent advice?
We will call you back on the same day as you make your enquiry
(or on the next working day if your enquiry is made out of office hours).
We have worked closely alongside printing and visual imaging companies for many years and developed a strong understanding of the particular challenges which face our clients in this sector. We can help you to take best advantage of funding available whether it is towards capital investment, skills and training or R&D tax relief. We can help control and monitor your margins, overheads and working capital through strong financial management and minimise your tax liabilities through robust tax planning.
Our commitment to the printing and visual imaging sector
The ability of the print industry to operate successfully has a vital bearing on the country’s infrastructure as a whole – serving central and local government, publishing, financial services, retailing, distribution, travel & tourism, manufacturing industries, food & drink and pharmaceuticals. Kirk Newsholme remains committed to supporting companies within this sector and are passionate about offering practical advice based on our specialist knowledge.