Accountants for the software and IT sector
You wouldn’t employ a software engineer who doesn’t know his JAVA from his C++. So why would you settle for any old accountant? Kirk Newsholme has considerable experience guiding software and IT services through the accounting regime, with an emphasis on taxes and reliefs relative to their industry.
Call Now: 03332 401 333
We can help to…
• Manage working capital
• Monitor product lives and developing tailored financial reporting by product type including financial forecasts
• Account for product development costs
• Develop appropriate revenue recognition policies
• Obtain suitable corporation tax relief for qualifying research and development
• Exchange rate fluctuations and VAT issues arising from international trade
• Access to funding for working capital purposes or in relation to capital equipment
Need urgent advice?
We will call you back on the same day as you make your enquiry
(or on the next working day if your enquiry is made out of office hours).
Software and IT Services are an integral part of nearly every global industry. In the UK alone around 1.3 million people are employed in the IT workforce with the sector making an increasingly more significant contribution towards the UK economy each year. Kirk Newsholme has worked closely alongside a number of software and IT companies across the region for a number of years. In this time we have developed considerable experience and expertise in working with companies in this sector and helping them address the challenges they face.
Our commitment to the software and IT sector
Sustainable growth within the software and IT services sector remains a crucial component to both the regions and country’s
economic recovery. Kirk Newsholme remains committed to supporting companies within this sector by being passionate
about offering practical advice based on our specialist knowledge.