Recruitment agencies generated an income of almost £20 billion* in the UK last year – a figure which demonstrates the scale of their activities, but in no way describes the challenges they have faced since the economic downturn.
Kirk Newsholme has considerable experience and expertise in working with recruitment agencies and understands the unique nature of their business and the issues they need to contend with in the present economic climate. Our work has brought tangible results to recruitment agencies and consultancies of various sizes, across a range of specialist areas.
We can offer you:
- Expert interpretation of the latest company financial information to help you compare your performance to others within the sector.
- Advice on boosting key areas including productivity and sales, as well as help to reduce operational costs.
- Enthusiastic, proactive input from all our staff, up to and including partner level.
- A deeper understanding of your business, based on our specialised experience.
- The ability to keep up with the fast-moving nature of your sector and provide the input you need, when you need it
For more information about how we could help your business please call Stephen Parnaby on 0113 2044218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Source: The Recruitment & Employment Confederation,‘Recruitment Industry Trends Survey 2009/10’.