Business Start Up Services in Leeds
Starting your own business is a big decision to make. Going it alone involves both potential pitfalls and benefits but careful pre-planning through Aspirations, the Kirk Newsholme business start-up programme, we can help you to minimise many of the risks – and many of our clients have been with us since we helped them start up in business several years ago.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through – not because they are experts in the legal, financial and fiscal aspects of running a business.
If you’re a budding entrepreneur, these issues may seem daunting and even off-putting. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business.
What you do need is the support of a team of trained experts and that’s where we fit in.
Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
If you wish to know more about our Business start up services in Leeds or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail, please contact Mark Thomas on 03332 401 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.