When you run a business, you will probably find that managing your payroll and understanding the ever-changing legislation is both frustrating and time consuming.
Here at Kirk Newsholme we pride ourselves in providing an outstanding personal payroll service to take this worry away.
Our experienced payroll team are on hand to help you to recover the time your business spends on the payroll processing allowing you to concentrate on more strategic core areas of your business.
As you will be aware, payroll legislation is constantly changing. Just a few recent changes include:
- Real Time Information
- National Living Wage
Keeping up to date with these changes and ensuring your payroll is compliant can be a real headache for many business owners. Let our highly trained team take care of this for you!
By choosing Kirk Newsholme’s payroll service you are ensuring:
- A friendly personal service from your dedicated payroll administrator
- Up to date knowledge of all recent payroll changes
- Experienced professionals that can assist you with auto enrolment set up
- The use of a well established Auto-Enrolment on-going monitoring process that includes the assessment of employee eligibility at every payday
- All newly eligible employees under Auto-Enrolment are correctly set up and relevant deductions are processed, we can even send the files to your chosen pension provider
- All submissions are made on time avoiding any unnecessary significant financial penalties
- You are claiming all relevant government incentives such as small employer tax relief and employment allowance.
We pride ourselves on the fact that our payroll process is very straight forward:
You supply us with the remuneration information for the pay period (including any changes that are required due to new starters, leavers, overtime payments etc) using our easy-to-use payroll spreadsheets and forms.
We set up your new employees, make any necessary changes, calculate gross to net pay, Student Loan
deductions, other loan repayments, court orders, Auto-Enrolment deductions and other pension deductions before providing you with the payment information you will need for your employees and HMRC.
The reports and payslips provided to you for each payroll processing period are tailored to your requirements and can be emailed or posted, at your choice.
We will produce P60’s to be distributed to your staff and ensure that your year-end electronic submission to HMRC is made on time.
We can also assist with the production of Forms P11D or PAYE Settlement Agreements for HMRC if you provide benefits in kind for your employees.
If you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss your payroll requirements and receive more information on the payroll service we can provide, please call James Scrivener on 0113 204 4227 or email James.firstname.lastname@example.org.