School Leaver training programmes
We are very interested in hearing from school leavers who have completed A-Levels or equivalent and offer a fantastic training programme which is tailored to your individual needs.
You will enjoy a challenging work experience as part of a dedicated and nurturing team whilst earning a full-time salary.
We recruit Trainees into our Business Services, Audit and Tax teams and offer training through an award-winning specialist accountancy provider, enabling you to gain a professional qualification in one of the following areas:
- Accounting Technician – studying AAT via a L3/L4 Apprenticeship
- Tax Technician – studying ATT via a L4 Apprenticeship
- Chartered Accountant – studying ACA via a L7 Apprenticeship
- Chartered Certified Accountant – studying ACCA via a L7 Apprenticeship
- Chartered Tax Advisor – studying CTA via a L7 Apprenticeship
We recruit annually for our entry-level trainee apprenticeship roles for a Summer/September intake. Our applications window opens from around mid-January each year and closes at the end of February, with first interviews taking place in March.
Don’t miss out!
What’s it like to be an apprentice at Kirk Newsholme – your FAQ’s answered…
Jill & Amy Apprentice Recruitment Video
FAQ’s from Oskar and Jonathan
Why choose Kirk Newsholme?
- Flexible, first class training programme
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fast-track route to becoming professionally qualified
- A committed team, dedicated to your training and development needs
- Experience of working in a professional and challenging environment
- A fantastic opportunity to progress through the firm
Whilst there’s a lot we can tell you about our Apprenticeships and what it’s like to work in a Trainee role at Kirk Newsholme, we know it’s the Trainee’s themselves that will give you the best insights into what it’s like to work for KN and to study under an Apprenticeship.
Here’s what a few of them have to say…
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for a trainee position at Kirk Newsholme, we would love to hear from you.