Value Added Tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, ever-changing regulations and the increasing demands of HM Revenue & Customs call for a trained professional eye to ensure both that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay more VAT than necessary.
We provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
- Preparation of VAT Returns.
- Assistance with VAT registration.
- Advice on VAT planning and administration.
- Use of the most appropriate scheme.
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise.
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals.
If you wish to know more about our VAT services in Leeds, Yorkshire or would like to arrange a free initial meeting to discuss in more detail how we can help you, please contact Justin Smith on 0113 113 204 4228 or email email@example.com.